Monday, December 31, 2012

the black cock i could not fully handle...

he stood over me as i knelt blindfolded on the floor...i felt the  massive weight of his cock brush my face as i pushed my face into his crotch.  from his a4a profile i knew that he was an athletic black man with a high sex drive and a very large cock....and he had said that he hadn't cum in 4 days and was super-horny....but even with that i had no idea what i was getting in for.

it was getting late and he was late arriving (of course).  i had almost given up on him...but decided i wanted to check out that "very large cock".  i had already hosted 7 or 8 tops needing blowjobs and/or some ass (yes, i had lost count...the first 4 arrived in a group and i think a fifth arrived in the midst of the sucking/fucking chaos and so couldn't fully keep track during that furious action).   by this time of night i  had a belly full of sperm and smelled strongly of cum and man-sweat....loving it as i inhaled the pungent musky scent in my armpits as i waited patiently for that "very large cock" to show up...like the good cum-hungry cocksucking slut that i was.  like i said he was late but i stayed diligent, ready for his arrival...i was sitting in my darkened hotel room, blindfolded and sniffing poppers while i waited, stroking my stiff cock and licking dried cum from my lips and chin.  finally my wait was over and my heart started pounding in anticipation as i heard him quietly enter the room and shut the door. i slipped from my chair and kneeled obediently on the floor as i had been told to do...while he stripped naked quietly.  without saying a word he stepped up and stood over me as i kneeled before him.  i knew he was standing right over me with his crotch inches from my face...i inhaled lightly through my nose and caught that sharp musky scent of a black man's crotch...it was pungent and sexy and my cock almost exploded right there and then.

i pushed my face into his crotch and nuzzled the thick meat dangling there, and then i started to use my wet tongue to slowly run up and down the length of his semi-hard shaft.  his cock felt heavy and massive as it dangled semi-hard from his crotch and onto my face...it was already hanging halfway down his thighs and was still growing.  i pushed my face in further and inhaled his musky scent...it made my head swim like the strongest poppers.  i got my mouth on his big bull nuts as they hung loosely in his ballsack.  feeling the weight of them and using my tongue as i licked at his big swollen nuts and i heard him suck air in sharply...the first sounds he had made.  i told myself that i was going to drain these cum-congested nuts fully before i was done.  using my tongue i bathed his nuts in my warm spit...eventually taking them in my mouth and suckling them gently.  i felt his nuts pull up tight against his body and i knew he was ready for more.  by the time my mouth got back to his cock it was rigid....and MASSIVE!  it was so heavy it didn't quite stand straight out...but rather he had been holding it up so i could have open access to his big ripe nuts.   when he let go it flopped down onto my face with a thud.  i wrapped my hand around the base of his cock...or should say i tried to...it was too fat around to get my hand around it.  if had lots of big cocks in my face before...but this was the fattest around at the base i had ever sucked.   i worked my tongue and mouth up to the tip and used my tongue on the smooth head.  i squeezed the base and made his fat pole rigid. i paused my mouth on the fat plum-shaped knob on the end of his cock and played with his piss-slit with the tip of my tongue and he seemed to like that.  i opened my mouth wide to start licking and sucking and running my tongue over the fat knob of a cockhead at the end of his fat shaft.  it was huge and i had to stretch my mouth wide just to get the head in.  i ran my tongue underneath the near tennis ball-sized head and tried to keep my teeth out of the way as i lapped at the sensitive spots underneath his cockhead and shaft.  he growled his approval and put his hand on the back of my head as i started working his now wet cockhead over.  i had his cock in both my hands as i squeezed and pulled and stroked it as i started a slow, sucking bobbing motion.  he picked up on  that and helped with his hand on the back of my head, feeding me his dick..."yeah, that's right boi, get that big cock in your mouth like you wanted" were the first words he said.  and god did i want that cock.  the first 4 inches filled my mouth as i stretched it wide open and he banged the back of my throat.  there was no way that i was going to get that baseball bat of a cock down my throat...but that didn't stop me from trying.  he held my head down on his cock as he fed it to me.  i struggled for air and my saliva started drooling from my mouth and down my chin to drip on my chest as he force fed me his cock.  i  loved it!  i reached underneath and started massaging his big bull nuts with one hand as i got rhythm going between pulling on his nuts with one hand, stroking the length of his huge shaft with the other and having the last third of his cock stuffed in my mouth in short bobbing thrusts.  i pulled back off his cock to get some air and take a big hit of poppers.  he sat down in the big armchair just behind me and i moved to kneel between his spread legs, using his muscular thighs as support as i got my mouth back on that wonderful cock and got lost in sucking big fat cock for the next 15 minutes.  i used lube on my hands as i stroked that giant cock in rhythm with my bobbing mouth on the end of it.  that cocksucking session was fantastic...kneeling subservently at the feet of a muscular black man and giving pleasure by working over his huge cock...high from the poppers and the musky aroma that was sharp in my nose from horny black man's crotch.  he started a low moan...almost a growl....and i knew he was enjoying my service.

soon he was grunting his encouragement...eventually verbalizing it by calling me his "great little cocksucker"....and saying how he  hadn't had his cock sucked so good in a long time.   he started telling me how he was gonna open up my hole like never before...and that got me very excited.  his words just encouraged my cocksucking mouth more as i worked my way up and down the length of his shaft with my tongue and sucking mouth...and spent good lengths of time working over his massively fat head, bobbing my head on it as he guided me with both hands on the back of my head.  at one point he help my head down on his cock and i loved the sense of helplessness as he stuffed my mouth and blocked my throat from getting air.  finally he let go and i came up for air...and a hit of poppers.  at some point his hands started to wander down my smooth back, until i felt him lean over and smack my smooth asscheeks.  that was a signal and i moved forward to show him my ass and give him access to the mounds of smooth flesh.  he grabbed my ass with both hands and started massaging and pulling on my cheeks.  soon his finger started probing my asscrack and found the smoothness of the puckered rim of my asshole.  at this point i lay across his lap as he began to explore my crack and hole with his long fingers, eventually slipping one inside and probing my hole deep.  i had a few loads up there from before and that seemed to get him excited when he found the reservoir of creamy spunk hidden deep in my ass.  he started pushing and probing deeper and soon he had those loads leaking from my well-used cunt as he opened me up with 2, then 3 fingers.  i knew that what he was doing this on purpose...slowly probing and opening up my already well-used asshole...testing whether i would be able to take a deep fucking with his massive tool.  this man knew his way around a hungry little butt and he knew that he needed to get it warmed up before he threw his big fat pipe into it. i pushed my ass up in the air as he deep fucked me with 3 fingers...stretching my hole and blowing my mind as i sniffed poppers and squirmed in his lap.  i knew it was just a warm up and so decided it was time to get to the real thing.

i got up from lying across his lap and instead straddled it...his cock came half-way up my back as i rubbed it between my slick asscheeks.  despite my hole being swampy with cum...he squirted lube on his cock and between my cheeks knowing he would need all of it.  i positioned my ass over his rigid pole and he pulled on my asscheeks.  the fat knob of his cock nuzzled my smooth rim and i slowly lowered myself onto it. i hit the poppers hard and pushed out with my ass muscles to relax my assrim as he pulled on my cheeks ...it took several minutes of rubbing it back and forth and pushing down before i felt the pressure on my asshole force it open....BAM...my tortured assrim opened up just enough for him to squeeze inside....he was inside and i saw stars!  i felt like i was sitting on top of a pole.   i held my ass there as i hit the poppers hard, my brain squirming as the intense pain/pleasure of my asshole being forced opened by what felt like the blunt end of a baseball bat.  he grabbed my hips and started to pull me down onto his cock as he was quite eager to get up inside the warmth of my hole....but i wasn't quite ready for that yet.  i resisted his attempts to pull me onto his at cock because i knew i needed to take it slow. the fat knob of his cockhead was lodged in my asshole and i slowly got used to being stretched so far open.  i started wiggling my butt and bouncing on on the end of his cock... using my opened up asshole to "suck" and pull on his cockhead...giving the last 2 inches of his cock a sucking blowjob with my stretched asslips.  he seemed to like that, but wanted more as he again again began pulling on my hips to get me down impaled onto his cock... and in doing so he started a slow crawl up my asshole.  it felt like he was pushing a baseball bat up my ass and i had to stop after only sliding down a couple more inches of fat pole.  there i was...perched up on his cock with 5 inches stretching my rectum to it's limits....him grabbing and pulling on my asscheeks and mumbling "i need inside you baby...".  i stopped and he applied more lube to my ass as i hit the poppers deep.  my asshole responded to the poppers by relaxing a bit and he thrust up slowly as i sat down, re-starting the slow crawl of his massive cock deeper into my guts.  i have taken large cocks, dildos and other fat objects in my ass (what horny bottom hasn't?)...but i had never felt anything like this before.  about 20 minutes after his cock first popped through the ring of my assrim, i had gotten about two-thirds of the way down onto his cock....about 8 or 9 inches lodged tightly in my hole...and my brain was squirming from the pain/pleasure of it.  the only thing my brain could focus on was that fat cock lodged in my ass.  i felt his powerful hands on my hips and realized he was pulling and pushing me in an attempt to get me to bounce up and down on his cock.  i slowly started rocking up and down along with his urgent attempts to get me bouncing on his cock, and soon i was rocking up and down a few inches at a time...it felt like he was pulling my guts out through my asshole every time i pulled up off his cock!   another hit of poppers and a switch flipped...the pain of his giant cock lodged in my ass became intense pleasure as the lube did it's job and i slide 3, then, 4, then 5 inches up and down on his cock.  i felt my hole getting opened up fully as i bounced and rode his cock...going a little deeper i felt the second ring if my asshole open u0 and i slid further down...bouncing a little now each time until i had 9, then 10, then 11 inches of cock stuffed in my asshole.  another hit of poppers and I pushed all the way down...until my asscheeks where resting on his lap and my spread open hole was stuffed full of cock.  how big he was i wasn't sure (13 inches maybe?)....but all i knew at that moment was the intense pain/pleasure of being completely stuffed full of fat cock and riding it down until my spread asscheeks were on his lap as he held my cheeks open with his big hands full of my ass mounds.  i paused there as he grunted in my ear....mumbling "damn...that warm hole feels so good.  i'm gonna tear that pussy up".

i sat there in his lap for several minutes...trying to adjust to his size and girth...milking his cock as i pushed out with my guts and gripped at the rigid pole stretching me to fullness.  the base of his cock was so big around it sent my into another world as my asshole stretched and tried to accommodate it.  i got my feet under me, sniffing poppers and enjoying the moment being impaled on his giant rod.  i leaned forward and showed him his cock disappearing between my smooth asscheeks and into my tortured hole. then i started slowly rocking and bouncing, slowly savoring the full length of that rod in me...and that got him going. after a awhile with me grinding my ass on his cock he decided he wanted to take control...so he lifted me up and onto the bed and, with his cock still deeply lodged in my ass...deposited me on the bed. without pulling his cock out he tried twisting me around and over onto my stomach.  i lifted a leg up over his cock with it still buried in my ass and got on my knees on the edge of the bed.  i knew that in this position my ass was open and vulnerable to the onslaught of his long thick cock...and it scared the hell out of me.  hitting the poppers i leaned forward and pushed my hips back...slowly spreading my asscheeks open for him and inviting his cock to take full advantage of my opened up hole.  he grabbed my hips and started rocking his cock in and out in slow motion, pulling and pushing me on and off the last one-third of his cock.  he was deep fucking me slowly and the cum from the previous loads in my ass leaked out around his cock and dripped slowly down the back of my thighs.  he was about half-way in my ass and he took the opportunity to slowly grind his cock into me and then he drilled deeper until i was stuffed full.  i felt his pubes rub against the sensitive rim of my asshole....and then he pulled forcefully out and i felt my insides being pulled out my stretched rim. that began a forceful thrusting and deep long-dicking that caused me to squirm in pain/pleasure as taking his brutal fucking bordered on extreme pain...and then he slowed to a long-deep dicking stroke that caused me to roll my eyes back in my head and almost pass-out.  luckily i had a bottle of poppers to my nose and it allowed me to endure the agonizing deep probing of his cock.  he climbed up on top of my ass and started a deep-dicking session that was brutal.  i tried pushing out with my ass muscles so that i could adjust and accept the deep invasion of his massive cock....but after a few minutes i couldn't take it anymore.  i squirmed and wriggled away underneath him...away from his cock as the pain became unbearable and his cock pulled out of my gripping asshole with a suctioning sound.   he was clearly close to his nutt...and he grunted "here it cums baby..." as he stroked his massive dick over me and sprayed a stream of spunk all over my back and smooth upturned asscheeks.  he pushed his cock back deep in my hole and bred me deep with the second half of his load.  i took his load silently and deeply as he slowly ground his spurting cock in me as he bred me and grunted his nut in me.  "you took that deep dickin' good boi....not many white bois can take that much dick" was all he said as he slowly pulled out of my gripping asshole.  my hole was fully used, a loose, swampy cum-filled cunt as he finally pulled all the way out with a "plop" and his semi-hard cock flopped out onto my upturned asscheeks.  he rubbed the last remnants of his load on my asscheeks and smacked them as he got up, wiped off, got dressed and left without saying another word.  i reached back and fingered my loose, used hole and stroked a load from my cock...spraying it onto my chest and face in remembrance of the cck i almost couldn't handle.

and that was one of the few cocks....all 13 inches of it... that i could not fully handle!






















8 comments:

  1. Can't wait for part II. Fucking hot. Thanks for sharing. Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! Can't wait for the second part...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... don't leave me hanging... wow. I am impressed you got as far as you did... long... not a problem... THICK? Thick can fuck you up big time if you don't take your time, use enough lube, and BREATHE! Hot story... hope to read the ending soon - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fascinating. What city were you in that night?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive and hot as fuck...taking a massive clock always makes me feel like I just won a marathon. I'm sure no matter how many big cocks you conquer they are all the best!

    ReplyDelete